- No.01 and No.02 khaki uniforms are used with breaches wearing riding boots with spurs and white gauntlets ( gloves) . All mountees when mounted shall wear white protective helmets.
Blue T shirts and breeches will be worn by the men with riding boots at the riding school. Sub-Inspector and above will wear white T shirt. All mountees in the riding school shall wear protective helmets whilst riding.
Ceremonial Functions :
- Full Dress In Red
This uniform is worn by the mountees on mounted escort for heads of states.
- Red Tunic
- Ceremonial head dress dark blue
- Golden slash worn across like cross belt
- One pair dark blue pantaloon
One p air of white gauntlets (Gloves)
CII /IPP/SII will wear their rank stars on the shoulder flaps and the sergeants shall wear the three gold strips attached to the tunic.
CII /IPP/ SII and above will carry swords and others will carry lances with National flag.Full Dress Mounted White
- Full Dress Mounted White
This uniform is worn by the mountees on mounted escort on ceremonial occasions and Police functions.
- One ceremonial head dress white
- One white tunic with dress cord
- One pair dark blue pantaloom
- One pair of white gauntlets (gloves)
One pair of riding boots with spurs
CII /IPP/SII will wear black epaulettes with their rank stars .
Other ranks will wear their emblems
Gazetted Officers will wear cross belts in black leather with the lion head badge with whistle and chain and Police badge and black leather pouch. No shoulder flash to be worn.
CII/IPP/SII and above will carry swords and others will carry lances with police flag.
- 02 Pairs of khaki trousers
- 02 Khaki short sleeve shirts
- 02 pairs of canvas shoes